Courses On Excel Spreadsheets – The Excel Sheets course provides a complete overview of the most useful features of Microsoft ®Excel. You will learn to create your own spreadsheets with attractive formats, to make calculations automatically using formulas and functions, and to make graphs that allow visualizing the data in a friendly way.
Who is it addressed to?
The use of spreadsheets is increasingly widespread, and it is increasingly necessary to work with large amounts of data, perform calculations automatically on them and present information about them in a reasonable manner. Whether you want to track your expenses, perform statistical calculations or create graphs in a simple way, this course will be useful and enjoyable.
Workers in most companies are aware of the existence of Excel, but barely use a very small percentage of their capabilities, which go well beyond simple accounts or formatted tables. Any worker who manages lists of data, invoices, cost management or lists with numerical ratings can see their productivity increased by learning to use Excel with ease.
Have a basic knowledge of the use of computer applications. It is highly recommended to do the free course Introduction to the Office.
- Introduction to spreadsheets: Books and sheets. Cells. Office suites.
- The user interface: Elements. Views of documents.
- The cells: Editing. Format. Selection of cells. Introduction of data. Insertion and elimination.
- The appearance of cells: Formats for data types. Sources and alignment. Borders and shading. Format of rows and columns. Page format. Inclusion and manipulation of illustrations.
- References, calculations and formulas: Operations on sheets. References of the cells. Absolute and relative references. Formulas. Operators. Functions. Categories of functions.
- Graphics: Source data. Types of graphs. Data, series and labels. Design, presentation and format of the graphics.